Kendall Jenner’s Frizz-Free Locks
Fledgling model and TV personality Kendall Jenner has incredibly good genes and seriously smooth hair. At the Teen Choice Awards with her sisters Kylie Jenner and Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, the rising star sported model-worthy frizz-free, shiny locks.
If you’ve been struggling with getting sleek strands, here are five simple steps to achieve the look:
1. When hair is wet, don’t dry it with a regular towel. Instead, squeeze excess water from hair with an ultra-absorbant hair towel (similar to what swimmers use).
2. Apply an anti-frizz silicon gel to damp hair. Place gel on palms and rub hands together to spread. Then, run fingers through hair to lightly distribute.
3. Keeping blow dryer on medium-high heat at least 6-inches away, flip your hair over and blow dry until it’s about halfway dry.
4. Separate hair into sections. Place boar-bristle brush under section and point blow dryer nozzle downwards on top of hair. Run the brush down your hair with the dryer and repeat until section is dry. Finish each section with a blast of cold air down the length of the strands to close follicles.
5. Continue drying other sections and you’re done!