Bank of India Clerical Recruitment 2010 – 2467 Vacancies for Clerks
RECRUITMENT OF CLERICAL STAFF IN BANK OF INDIA
Bank of India (A Premier Government of India Enterprise)
Corporate office Mumbai
Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai invites applications for recruitment of 2467 posts in CLERICAL CADRE.
Online applications are invited for appointment in the clerical cadre in Bank of India
Eligibility for Bank of India Clerical Jobs 2010
Nationality/citizenship: A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the govt of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/interview conducted by the bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificates have been issued to him by the govt of India
Minimum age : 18 years &
Maximum age: 28 years
(Applicant’s Date of Birth should not be prior to 01/07/1982 & after 30/06/1992. Also refer Para ‘4’ for relaxation of age.
How to Apply for Bank of India Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail id.
- The candidate should apply on-line through website www.bankofindia.co.in
- As a First Step, candidate should take out Pre-printed Challan. Click here for
Pre-printed Challan (other than for SC/ST/PWD/EXS)
(iv) Against the above-said Challan, the candidate should make the payment of fees in any of the Bank of India branches on or before 05.08.2010 (A/c. No. 012221110000003).
(v) Once the payment of fees is made, the concerned branch will give him a Unique Transaction Code No.
- Candidate should visit again to our website http://www.bankofindia.co.in under the caption “Recruitment & Career” and should fill up the application available after Click at the end of the Notice.
- Unique Transaction I.D. No. should be correctly filled in application at appropriate place (This will not be applicable for SC / ST / PWD & Ex-Servicemen Candidates,).
- Application should be saved and after verification submitted by click to submit button.
- Application should be printed and photo affixed on that, to be kept ready for submission to us at the time of interview at the Interview Venue.
- You should note / remember your password for future reference and use.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete application would be accepted and in such case, the application would be rejected outright.
- In case of more than one application by the same candidate, application submitted last, will be taken as authentic / conclusive (all other applications will be treated as null and void).
- The candidate should apply on-line through website www.bankofindia.co.in only. No other mode of application will be accepted. Provision has been made to generate a challan for payment of application fees. The candidate should make payment of application fees in any branch of Bank of India by such computer-generated challan only and take acknowledgement on the counterfoil alongwith Transaction I.D. While filling the application the candidate should enter name of the branch and date of payment, transaction I.D. Upon submission of application the candidate should take a printout. The applicant should sign and affix his photograph on such printout of application.
- There is provision to modify the submitted on-line application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in on-line application, if any. This Modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration & up to 07.08.2010. Modification will be allowed only 3 times. After the last date i.e. 07.08.2010, no modification will be permitted.
- Even if the last date of registration is changed due to technical reasons, the valid dates for payment of application fee / postal charges will not be changed. Payment of fee by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders etc will not be accepted. After registration the application printout need not be sent to the Bank. The said application alongwith challan and copies of required documents mentioned below should be kept ready for submission at the time of interview.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of interview:
- Print out of application with photograph affixed on it
- Copy of receipted challan for other than SC/ST/PWD/EXS.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course;
- Caste / Physically handicapped / any other related certificate as applicable.
Bank of India (BOI) Clerical Recruitment 2010 Important Dates
|Challan available from||16/07/2010|
|Submission of On-line application commencing on||16/07/2010|
|Last date for submission of On-line application||05/08/2010|
|Payment of Application Fee (Other than SC/ST/PWD/EXS)||16/07/2010 – 05/08/2010|
|Relevant Date for Age, Qualification & Eligibility||30/06/2010|
|Tentative Date of Written Examination||26/09/2010[ SUNDAY ]|
- 642,034 hits
- Vinnaithandi Varuvaya Ringtones
- Kajal Agarwal Hot Pictures
- Anuksha Hot Poses
- Jenifer Lopez Hot Stills
- MMS Pictures of Asin
- Nayantara Photoshoot Amazing Stills
- Lara Dutta Hot in Party
- Genelia’s Hot & Spicy Gallery
- Priyamani’s Bikini Pictures
- Sameera Reddy New Hot Photoshoot
- Tamanaa Cute Photos
- Vidya Balan Shows her Back in Photoshot
- Anuksha Sharma Cleavage Show
- Mamta Mohandas Bikini Photos
- Preity Zinta Hot Photos
- Piaa Bajpai Sexy Tamil Actress Hot Photos
- Kajal Agarwal Latest Stills
- Mariah Carey’s Christmas Single ‘Oh Santa!’
- Shakira Shows Off Ripped Abs In ‘Loca’ VIDEO
- Madonna Shows Cleavage, Gets On All Fours In New Dolce & Gabbana Ads
- Hell in a Cell 2010 PPV Results
- Kajal Agarwal Eating Ice Cream Wallpapers
- Sneha @ Fashion Show Stills
- Rakta Charitra Mp3 Songs Free Download – Telugu
- Anushka Shetty Latest Cute Stills
- Simbu Next Movie Vettai Mannan
- Priyanka Chopra Walked Ramp for Manish Malhotra’s Show at Lakme Fashion Week
- Monday Night Raw Results 09/20/10
- Madonna – I’m In Love With Love Lyrics
- Tamanna Parachute Oil Launch Photos
- Shruti Hassan Walks the Ramp at Lakme Fashion Week 2010 Photos
- Karthi Siruthai Movie Posters
- Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara Latest Stills
- Shriya Saran Latest South Scope Awards 2010 Photos
- Aayiram Vilakku Mp3 Songs
- Look of the Day : Prabhu & Nayantara in Southscope Awards
- Katy Perry’s Vegas Bachelorette With Rihanna
- Michelle Obama Kisses President
- Night of Champions 2010 Results
- Murattu Kaalai Mp3 Songs Free Download
- Smackdown Results 09/17/10
- Raw Results 09/13/10
- Robo New Exclusive Photos
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham Songs Lyrics
- Ayile Ayile Lyrics – Boss Engira Baskaran Lyrics
- Enthiran Releases delayed to October 01
- Look of the Day : Blake Lively
- Scarlett Johansson’s Mango Ads
- Larissa Riquelme In Playboy! NUDE World Cup Fan On Cover
- Former WWF Wrestler X-Pac Busted for Weed